RE: battery failure, TSB?

From: J. Courtenay Brandon (jcbrandon@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 03 2001 - 14:54:10 EST

Don Mallett wrote:

"With almost 26,000 miles on my Y2K QC. I'm starting
to see little things that are saying that the battery
is not quite what it use to be...I have the same
feelings as Ron, "When it fails I'll move straight to
an Optima."

Okay, I'm nearly convinced.

For you folks that have switched to an Optima and put
it in the original location: What else did you have to
replace? Battery tray? Hold down? Cables?

I've got the big-ass 750-amp, BCI Group 27 Mopar
battery. The Optima is a Group 34. And I don't want to
have to swap out all the battery hardware just to
replace it.

thanks,

-J.