Re: NE Lack of Winter (cont from Decals)

From: Lora Knepper (DakotaRebel98@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 03 2001 - 19:35:31 EST

Ahhh... I almost ended up at school in Worcester ;o) You had to love the 70
degree kickoff to December! Though I'm sure a good 'ol New England winter
will sock us eventually, and I just ran to Home Depot to get some sandbags
for the bed *sigh* I keep trying to justify it by saying I'm not worried
about snow, but it will help with my slipping traction in the rain ;o)

~ lora
DakotaRebel
DakotaRebel98@yahoo.com AIM: RebelFrst
http://www.geocities.com/DakotaRebel98/
Rebel - 1998 Dakota Sport, Deep Amethyst, 2WD, 3.9L V6 Auto
Flowmaster Dual Exhaust, Mopar Roll Bar, Bed Rails, Drop In Liner,
KC Lights, Kenwood 10 Disc CD Changer & Stereo, Boston
Acoustics Speakers, DML Decal, Rear Tint Window, CB Radio