Re: Re: New Dak on the way.....

From: Josh Stolarz (josh@stolarz.org)
Date: Mon Dec 03 2001 - 19:38:27 EST

Pretty much the lack of a need for a 4wd down here, and I wanted the extra
MPG... I haven't started a club down here yet, there don't seem to be any
DMLers in the Charleston SC. area.... Definetly not any shows like up North,
in fact I haven't been to one since I have been down here...

Josh
http://www.stolarz.org/dakota

""MAGNUM S/T"" <kevinhoegen@email.com> wrote in message
> So ya went 2WD this time Josh?? What was your reason?
>
> I'm just curious in that if I'm not mistaken...you had a 4WD
> before.........unless there's not much need for 4WD in your neck of the
> woods.
>
> By the way...have you started a DML club there yet :)
> ""Josh Stolarz"" <josh@stolarz.org> wrote in message
> > Because of the 0% financing and extended warranty offers, I decided to
go
> > and refinance my loan by trading in my 2K Dak.. I will have a 2002 QC
SLT+