Re: Lifter noise

From: Wes Weems (wweems@fix.net)
Date: Tue Dec 04 2001 - 00:59:15 EST

James,

What year of a truck is that? I had what I thought was a lifter noise, it
ended up to be too much slack in my timing a chain... something a TSB was
issued on. I was a little perturbed when my local dodge dealer "didnt know
about any tsbs related to that" just a possibility....

1997 dakota sport 4x4 3.9l

WEs