Re: dml: re: steelhorse carpet bedliner for sale

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 04 2001 - 06:23:08 EST

so what kind of offer are you looking for?? i know they sell new for about
$200. where are you located?? have to worry about shipping too... i am in
michigan. how did you like it?? hold up well?? have you hauled anything
in it??

mike k
94 slt,cc,V6,2wd,auto, k&n,flowmaster 40 series, are fiberglass cover,
kenwood HU, CV, RF speakers, and so on..
http://www.hornok.com/zig