RE: Carfax report

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Dec 04 2001 - 01:52:29 EST

Here ya go....

VIN:
Yr/Make/Model:
Body:
Engine:
Fuel:
Driveline:
Aspiration:
Country Mfg.: 1B7GL26Z9YS589167
2000 Dodge Dakota
Pickup 2WD Large P/U
5.9L V8 SMPI OHV 16V
Gasoline
Rear-wheel drive
Normal
United States

GOOD NEWS! CARFAX search results confirm this 2000 Dodge Dakota
(1B7GL26Z9YS589167) qualifies for the CARFAX $5,000 Clean Title History
Guarantee. CARFAX analyzed this vehicle's title history to determine if
any title documents were designated or marked with the following
problems:

Problem Titles Checked: Results:
Salvage/Junk Checked - No Salvage/Junk Title Found
Rebuilt/Reconstructed Checked - No Rebuilt/Reconstructed Title Found
Flood Damage Checked - No Flood Damage Title Found
Damage Disclosure Checked - No Damage Disclosure Found
Manufacturer Buyback (LEMON) Checked - No Manufacturer Buyback Found
Exceeds Mechanical Limits (EML) Checked - No EML Found
Not Actual Mileage (NAM) Checked - No NAM Found

 NOTE: Click here for a complete CARFAX Glossary.

GOOD NEWS! CARFAX search results on this 2000 Dodge Dakota
(1B7GL26Z9YS589167) did not uncover a potential odometer rollback.
CARFAX analyzed this vehicle's reported odometer readings to determine
if any reading is less than a previously reported reading.

Date Reported: Odometer Reading:
06/12/2000 75

--------

05/01/2001 9,064

GOOD NEWS! CARFAX search results on this 2000 Dodge Dakota
(1B7GL26Z9YS589167) did not uncover any of the following problems:

Problems Checked: Results:
Accident Checked - No Accident Record Found
Salvage Auction Checked - No Salvage Auction Record Found
Failed Emissions Inspection Checked - No Failed Emissions Record Found
Fire Damage Checked - No Fire Damage Record Found
Crash Test Vehicle Checked - No Crash Test Vehicle Record Found
Grey Market Vehicle Checked - No Grey Market Vehicle Record Found
 NOTE: Click here for a complete CARFAX Glossary.

 CARFAX search results on this 2000 Dodge Dakota (1B7GL26Z9YS589167)
identify the types of state motor vehicle department registrations,
other than private, that appear in this vehicle's history.

Registrations Checked: Results:
Lease Checked - No Lease Registration Found
Rental Checked - No Rental Registration Found
Government Checked - No Government Registration Found
Taxi Checked - No Taxi Registration Found
Fleet Checked - No Fleet Registration Found
Commercial Checked - No Commercial Registration Found
Non-Profit Checked - No Non-Profit Registration Found

 NOTE: Click here for a complete CARFAX Glossary.

The CARFAX database contains a total of 3 vehicle history records on
this 2000 Dodge Dakota (1B7GL26Z9YS589167):

DATE
REPORTED ODOMETER
READING INFORMATION
SOURCE GENERAL