New Dak on the way.....New Engine Question

From: ArcticRoze@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 04 2001 - 22:29:46 EST

    After reading about you getting your new Dakota. I called a friend of
mine who works in the finance department of the Dodge dealership where I
bought my quad cab to see what kind of deals they had going. I was
interested in upgrading myself to a V8.

    He told me to hold off for another year or so because there was a new 5.7
V8 coming out that was better than the even the current 4.7. He mentioned
something about same design with more horsepower and torque than the 5.9. I
was just curious if others had heard this.

Sorry I don't have more detail of what he said. Mostly what I heard was
blahh blahh blahhh MORE HORSEPOWER, blahh blahh blahh MORE TORQUE, blahh blah
BETTER ENGINE. I think my translator wasn't working very well.

Julie
00' SLT+ QC V6 3.9 4x2 Driftwood
Gibson Exhaust, Quick D Intake & Throttle Body
http://hometown.aol.com/arcticroze/myhomepage/auto.html