Re: TEAM DODGE

From: MAGNUM S/T (kevinhoegen@email.com)
Date: Wed Dec 05 2001 - 00:17:34 EST

I believe it's by invitation only David....at least that's how it is
presented in the mailer I received. I figured what the heck and called in my
free membership..at which time they asked for the 'code' associated with my
address. My impression was that everyone gets a different code??

To be honest I'm really not into NASCAR, but....."FREE" has a nice ring to
it....thought maybe someone could tell me what they got for free?? Decals
maybe?