Silver89 4x4 Update

From: SilverEightynine@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 05 2001 - 00:34:13 EST

Well - my truck is getting a rebuilt powerplant!

I took the 4x4 into the shop last monday the 26th of Nov. - So far here is
what has been done:

new inner and outer tie rods
new idler arm
new upper and lower ball joints on both sides
new hood release cable and handle kit (old one snapped)
rear brake line repaired
CV boot replaced on drivers side

Yesterday I went and gave him the go ahead to pull the engine and send it out
to be rebuilt. Also, I dropped off the V8 2000 lb. capasity front torsion
bars. So my froent end will be better suited to handle teh weight of my plow
and blade!

Ironically, todays weather here in Chicago was 60°F!! hmm - and I'm
investing in a snow plow truck?

I bought an Altima Red Top battery and a bunch of other goodies... I'll be
sure to post pics as soon as shes out of ths shop. BTW - she does have frame
damage... this shop I took it to does body work too. He looked at it and said
the lower right corner was bent down (as I had a feelint was the case) and
its not serious - only $250 to repair... that can wait till later!

Will keep ya posted!

Tom
Silver89 - - http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/