was :Interesting Facts..Now: Personal info warning

From: MAGNUM S/T (kevinhoegen@email.com)
Date: Wed Dec 05 2001 - 00:24:19 EST

Hey David,
Please excuse me if I'm outa line here, but I thought if you happen to be
new to posting to newsgroups I should mention this...if not my apologies. I
notice you include your address and phone in your
signature.....unfortunately this newsgroup is not very secure and folks can
easily get that info and misuse it. Nobody from the DML I'm sure :), but its
not usually a good idea to post that type of info on a forum, newsgroup etc
where many have access.......you'd be amazed what people can accomplish with
just a small bit of personal information.

0.02
""David Digney"" <dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> just wait till your son tries to slide in a piece of Peanut Butter & Toast
> into the CD slot...
>
> Must be nice having a son.I'm an only child...no more carrying on the
family
> name
>

> David A. Digney
> 3609 Milwaukee St
> Madison,Wi 53714-2303
> (608) 241-2865
>

> >From: SEMIHEMI01@aol.com
> >To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
> >Subject: Re: DML: Interesting Facts...
> >Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 11:11:50 EST
> >
> >Baaahaaaaaaaa. Welcome to fatherhood, Bernd. I'm wondering how well the
CD