Re: Re: Hot-rod Ram van

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 05 2001 - 12:15:04 EST

My buddys old man has a longer wheelbase cargo van with a magnum 360 and a
3.91 suregrip rear. Thinks bone stock. It freaking moved for a van, would
smoke the piss outa the tires too. Back in the 70's you could get a 250 ram
van equiped with a 440...that would be a very interesting street racer.

-greg conner