RE: Stainless Steel Roller Rocker Question

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Wed Dec 05 2001 - 20:03:54 EST

For applications below 5500 rpm (most), you are fine with stock
springs/keepers.

Power on 1.7s with stock cam comes on at 3000 rpm, and tappers off at
4600 rpm. The problem with people bending valves, and other problems
were due to improper installation. I have put 28k miles on my set,
with daily shifts to 5300 rpm (PCM)... Sold dozens of sets.

Call me for lowest prices.

Sam Parthemer
(619) 723-8679