Re: Stainless Steel Roller Rocker Question

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Wed Dec 05 2001 - 22:44:48 EST

I had my valve seal seats and spring seats cut down .020 for clearance when
I did my heads. You might want to check the clearance with some light
checking springs with those rockers.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph "Fastdak"
~360ci, 5-spd, 8 3/4 rear / 3.90-SG
1994 Dakota 15.36 @ 91.56 mph
~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)