dml:re: steelhorse carpet bedliner for sale

From: taylor9565 (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Tue Dec 04 2001 - 07:30:45 EST

mike, oh' say $120.00 to much?, I live in Pa just south of Pittsburgh,the
bedliner heldup very well,I hardly hauled any thing in it,I just decided to
upgrade to a bedrug from ACC since I got a deal on one locally. the
steelhorse is multi piece carpet while the bedrug zips together to form a
one piece liner I plan on hauling some parts this spring and the bedrug
will hold up a liitle better. Ron (724)785-3515 after 6:00
pm