Re: RE: RE: Stainless Steel Roller Rocker Question

From: Anthony_Gonatas@ars.aon.com
Date: Fri Dec 07 2001 - 09:20:26 EST

Sam,

     Are you saying even with the M1 4bbl your engine still drops off around
5000 rpm's? Maybe it's due to the cam, if I'm reading your post correctly.

"Sam Parthemer" <srp@home.com> on 12/06/2001 07:34:01 PM

Please respond to dakota-truck@buffnet.net

To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
cc: (bcc: Anthony Gonatas/KS/ARS/US/AON)

Subject: DML: RE: RE: Stainless Steel Roller Rocker Question

I run the M1 4bbl now, and feel that the engine pulls stronger, and has
the same drop off around 5000 rpm now (perfect for me , as I shift at
5300)...

Sam