Re: CN Dakota

From: Donald Mallett (maldbnsf@charter.net)
Date: Fri Dec 07 2001 - 15:53:52 EST

I've riden in a few htrail pick-ups and outher trucks and the ride on the
rails you feel all of the rails bumps. I haven't seen any Dakota hyrails
yet. The CN is the frist for me.

Successfully,

Donald Mallett
817 847-9497

You can shrink your dreams to match your paychecks...
Or you can expand your paychecks to match your dreams!
Expand both while having fun - Get Paid Daily on the Internet >>>
<http://www.prepaidlegal.com/go/mallett>
Click on "Business Opportunity" then "View Movie" then JOIN NOW!