Re: Warranty question...

From: Car37 (englehart@Sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri Dec 07 2001 - 16:43:37 EST

My warranty stated that my oil had to be changed 5000Km +1000 leway or 3 month +
30day leway to keep the warranty. It also stated that oil changes at home were not
permitted and would void the warranty. It must be done at any garage and these
tickets I was given filled out and sent in. This is also with an aftermarket
warranty and I did end up voiding it for one reason or another. Was told after I
had warranty work done and was told I would have to pay the whole thing, fought it
and did not have to pay but they tried to weasle there way out.

--
Shawn Englehart
http://www.geocities.com/englehrt