Re: RE: Powerdyne Blow gave up.

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 07 2001 - 23:30:54 EST

Well, the blower is in no way under warranty. The previous owner changed it
out to an 11# pully and snapped the internal belt. I guess it was replaced
and then sold to me.

Anyways..... 450 is a lot of $$$ to spend at the moment, so I might be
converting back to stock and no blower. This sucks. Just as I was getting
used to boost kicking in.
-Chuong

PS. have you opened your blower up yet Bernd? and are those bearings sold
in stores or are they a powerdyne dealer only kinda thing?
<<

If you were running the 6# pulley, it's covered under the warranty. If
you changed the pulley to 9# or higher...$450 for a basic rebuild
(includes impeller).

- Bernd