Re: Re: 4.7 vs 5.9 Question

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Dec 09 2001 - 00:12:31 EST

All that "high tech" comes at a price. Let's say you have a breakdown on a
road trip, miles from a dealer, but there's a local mechanic around.
You've got a choice - get towed a long distance, or get repairs made that
will get you to your destination, where you can have things checked out
more thoroughly.

Try to find me a mechanic in the US who can't work on a Chrysler 318/360
(or Chevy 350, to be somewhat less biased). Sometimes, basic is better.

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com