Re: Re: who has put daytona buckets in there gen II??

From: Sam South (sawcut64@mediaone.net)
Date: Sun Dec 09 2001 - 11:38:31 EST

Cool truck Ryan!! I really like the fact that it's carbed with the old
electronic ignition...leaves the door open for all kinds of mods with no OBD
crap to get in the way. You need to update your page with all the details on
the swap including ignition and the fuel system. Someone emailed me not to
long ago who wanted to do what you did and I had no place to send him.
Sam South
ET 13.61 MPH 105.88
'95 Dak RC, 5.9L,5-speed,390 LSD
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/sawcut64/home.html