Re: Cold weather and Bad steering???

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Dec 09 2001 - 11:50:14 EST

I've had this happen to me a couple times, just a really heavy steering
wheel while I'm backing out of my space and moving through the parking lot
first thing in the morning.

It always loosens up within a few hundred feet and a turn or two. But this
is in actual cold weather (NY), not Virginia, and it barely happened last
winter (it has to get *real* cold).

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com