Re: 4.7 vs 5.9 Question (All)

From: bob (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Sun Dec 09 2001 - 12:04:36 EST

Thanks for all the replys.

He's gona lease the truck for 3-4 yrs....@ aprox 10,000 to 12,000 miles a year.
He'll never work on it himself......even has the local jiffy lube do the oil
changes.
He might tow a motorcycle trailer once a year.
Gas mileage would be an issue.
He's interested in the 1500 that comes with the billet grill and the 20" wheels.

It seems that there are no major problems with the the 4.7 so it would be the
best choice for his needs.
Thanks again for all the replys
Bob