Re: 4.7 vs 5.9 Question (All)

From: Jim Miller (jim76712@swbell.net)
Date: Sun Dec 09 2001 - 16:33:05 EST

The 4.7 in my GC performs really well. It is responsive in traffic and the 5 speed
auto works great. My son drives it in D/FW traffic all day each day at his
insurance adjuster job and has put 32k miles on it in 6 months. No problems so far
except when it was 1 week old an injector had to be replaced for some reason.
However the GC weighs only 3800 pounds and we have the factory trailer tow package
and he only tows a jet ski so that is not a test of towing in my opinion.
Jim in Waco