Re: next generation 5.2L?

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin2@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 09 2001 - 16:21:30 EST

The 4.7L HO is in the Rams? That's news to me! I haven't been able to find
anything on the 4.7L HO availability in Rams. I heard that there would be a
special production Ram similar to the SST of years past that could include
the 4.7L HO or the 5.7L, but hadn't heard about it actually being produced.
So what's the powertrain/option code for a 4.7L HO in a Ram?

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 Reg. cab 2wd, 4.7L/NV3500HD/9.25" 3.92 sure-grip