Re: Tcase removal

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin2@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 09 2001 - 23:49:42 EST

Jon, is there something you're not telling us?? I mean, I know you're a 4wd,
redneck kinda guy, but when I see you're spraying the truck, then you ask
about removal of the T-case, I gotta wonder if the racer in you has taken
over the off-roader! If you're gonna pull the t-case for weight and drag
reasons, you'd just as well put the front diff/half-shafts/front driveshaft
in the garage while you're at it, huh? What's next, cranking DOWN the
t-bars?? Hey, wait a minute- you work on Dave Killian's truck all the time,
right? Isn't the tranny trashed in it? I guess this is the reason behind
your question. Oh well, either way I'm not for sure.

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 Reg. cab 2wd, 4.7L/NV3500HD/9.25" 3.92 sure-grip