Re: Ram truck transmissions

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 10 2001 - 22:07:33 EST

Chuck Robbins wrote:
> Picking it up this Friday (if everything goes as planned). Patriot Blue
> Quad Cab 4x4 4.7 45RFE.
>
> Looks like the two of us will be convoying to car shows in our own trucks
> ;-)

More details Chuck! Inquiring minds want to know the following:

* What color will she paint her nails at the shows now? All PB, all IB,
one hand of each, or alternating fingers?
* Who's gonna clean the Dak with the Q-tips for you at the shows from now
on?
* Do you have a replacement sunbather for the back of the Dak, to influence
the judges? If not, I might be able to talk my girlfriend into it.
* How many times is she going to have to hit you before you stop trying to
mod it?
* How long till you manage to make a Hurst shifter fit on that auto tranny?

But most importantly, it's good to see that you're secure enough to not
have a problem with your wife driving a bigger truck :)

All in good fun folks, all in good fun. Bobs (Smith & Nichols), any other
questions we need answered?

In all seriousness, after having driven that same setup at Dodge's Meet the
Mayor event in September, I know you guys are gonna love it.

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com