Thermostat

From: Esler, Joel SGT (joel.esler@us.army.mil)
Date: Mon Dec 10 2001 - 23:12:39 EST

Some advice needed, I just bought that 180 degree thermostat, Robert Shaw
type.... I have a 3.9L 2000 Dak Sport....

How do I put this thing in? What size are the bolts, where it is? blah
blah blah I am familiar as hell with Chevy and all the rice burner engines,
but I have moved bigger and better up to MOPAR now and am not to familiar
with it...

Ask me how to put a damn intercooler on a Honda tho... I could tell ya
everything.. (but don't ask, cause I am not a rice boy anymore)

Joel