RE: Thermostat

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Dec 10 2001 - 23:53:51 EST

Joel,

I sent you the factory procedure for the t'stat r&r. However, you do
not have to remove the A/C bracket. The procedure is the same for a GM,
Ford, Import, etc...

Remove about 1 gallon coolant, remove the hose, remove two bolts (1/2"
or 13mm), remove/clean/change the gasket and reinstall the new t'stat.

- Bernd