Re: High-mileage dakotas??

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Dec 11 2001 - 00:15:06 EST

It's even more amazing in person. It's in better shape than my '99 with
42K on it! Inside AND out.

But then again, Bob's truck doesn't know the joy that is Steigermud, nor
those trails that aren't even close to wide enough (hello, branch marks!).
It just spends all its time being driven fast and looking all nice and
clean and perfect.