Re: RE: Thermostat

From: Paul Macey (pmacey@ans.net)
Date: Tue Dec 11 2001 - 08:24:49 EST

While we're talking T-Stats, can you hold on in your hand and physically
tell if it is stuck open (or partially open?)

I ask this due to my constant 1281 Engine Coolant Too Cold MIL. If not a
stuck open T-Stat, what other things should I look at, or should I be
swearing at the computer for not liking my 180 T-stat? (I suspect the Jet
Chip II is no the problem)

Thanks.