Re: Gen-II gauge questions

From: AWyseGuy@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 11 2001 - 12:00:31 EST

In a message dated 12/11/2001 12:13:36 AM Central Standard Time,
willcoughlin2@hotmail.com writes:

> Will the gauges on a Gen-II function independently of the PCM?? For
> instance, if you wanted to jerk the Magnum injection/PCM off of a
> small-block powered Gen-II (assume we are talking pre-'96) in favor of a
> M1/carb setup, would the guages still function properly? What about if you
> went to an LA motor? How would you have to adjust the wiring harness to
> utilize the stock gauges-including the tach? TIA,

 Will,
       I've seen that asked a couple of times already with no responses; I
wish I knew myself. I may have run across a 413 and AT that I may want to
use to replace my 2.5 one day eventually. So I'm hoping someone has the
answer as well.
Aaron W in AL

94 RC WS 2.5L 5spd
95 RC Sport 2.5L 5 Spd