Re: Englehart- Transmission??

From: Car37 (englehart@Sympatico.ca)
Date: Tue Dec 11 2001 - 15:50:43 EST

Well, I have not abused it, I use it as a truck tho, light towing and some off
road. The prevous owner towed a 5wheel with it and bought a bigger trailer
when they traded the truck in for a Ram with a diesel. I am just wondering if
they tried to tow the bigger trailer before getting the Ram. I think the
dealer told me a fib when he said they did not. But for some of the problems
and service I was given there, I would not be surprised. I have 2 Dodge
dealers on my avoid list due to bad service and damages to my truck.