AR-767 rims for sale

From: mrdancer (mrdancer2@home.your.underwear.com)
Date: Wed Dec 12 2001 - 20:46:20 EST

These are black 15x8 rims, fit great on GenII Daks (and, I presume, on
GenIII's). They are a year and a half old, used less than a year, like new.
They are a heavy steel rim, no good for drag-racing, but ideal for
off-roading or daily-driver for winter tires, etc. I just used 'em for
daily driving, no off-road stuff (had street tires on 'em). They are
straight and true.

I'm offering these (4 of 'em), complete with A.R.E. center caps and chrome
lugnuts, total for $120 to DML'ers. I'm in central Texas (Abilene). It's
probably not worth it to ship these rims very far, as it would increase the
overall cost to where you could almost buy new rims. Anyway, I could
deliver locally within a reasonable distance, or meet someone halfway, etc.
I'm also heading north to central South Dakota in a week and a half, and
could meet anyone near that route (central OK, KS, NE, etc.).

Otherwise, I'll just try to sell them locally. New, these rims are about
$36 each at Summit or PepBoys, plus $5 or $6 each for center caps, plus $1
each for the lugnuts (a little over $200 + tax total, at least a year and a
half ago that's what it was).

--
Remove .your.underwear to reply