Re: High-mileage dakotas?? (Will)

From: kwreimer (kwreimer@msn.com)
Date: Wed Dec 12 2001 - 19:01:28 EST

Damn, sounds like maybe someone is out to get you,from a couple of the
remarks, loosening the bleeder screws. key paint. or someone is just darn
Jealous of you and or your truck. Sorry to hear of this, I cant stand it
when someone has to destroy a persons property. Dont you wish you could walk
out on someone doing this, Then it is ass kickin time!!