Re: Quad cab 3.9 R/T..It sure fools....

From: Hemikota (hemikota@home.com)
Date: Thu Dec 13 2001 - 07:05:00 EST

I'm with ya Tony, and I'm not trying to bash anyone here and Im sure Tony
isnt either. This is a valid argument. I believe that if it is not an R/T,
dont call it an R/T.

If you soup up your truck, at least be original with what you call it. How
bout SRT for a fast 3.9 or 4.7? Or RT/X.

I guess I like the sleeper concept anyway. That way when you do get spanked,
you dont have to worry about people marking you as a hoax and your not
giving the R/T heritage a bad image.
Its already tough enough for real R/T daks and durangos to prove their
worth.

Enough of my .02