Re: Tonneau Cover/roof rack

From: Bidwack@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 13 2001 - 06:21:15 EST

In a message dated 12/12/01 10:49:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,
maldbnsf@charter.net writes:

<< I have a Sports Master "Soft Cover" With over 25000 miles on it. The bed
 stays dry from the rain at any speed. I haved it on my QC for over a year
 and a half now and it still looks like new!!!! See photo and links at
 http://geocities.com/maldbnsf/TonneauCover.html

I have one of these also. I like the convenience of the hinged design but it
doesn not seal the bed as well as the Extang I had previously.

Bill White - http://www.moparforme.com

THE BIONIC DODGE - 2000 Ram QC 1500 Sport, 408 Stroker, Vortech T-trim
blower, 'nuff said.