Re: Introduction

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin2@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 13 2001 - 13:07:07 EST

Welcome to the list! Like David said, there is not a "chip", but a whole
computer. Mopar Performance SBEC's or PCM's are very popular on the list
with the people who have the trucks they're available for. They have
remapped fuel and timing curves among other adjustments. HTH,

WIll Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 Reg. cab 2wd, 4.7L/NV3500HD/9.25" 3.92 sure-grip