New Subscriber

From: John (jkp_61@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Dec 13 2001 - 17:17:19 EST

   Hello everyone, I am a new subscriber to the list.
I found it on the net while I was searching for info
on the Dakota. I am a proud owner of a Red '96 Dakota
4WD 3.9L, 5spd. I just got it a few months ago, but I
have owned several Chrysler products in the past and I
am very glad to be back in one now. I have always
wanted a Dakota and have just recently been able to
acquire this one. I love to get all the information I
can get on a vehicle that I own, so I am looking
forward to seeing the newsletter and posts. Thank You, John.

=====
Take Care & Keep On Truckin'~~~~John