Re: New Subscriber

From: MAGNUM S/T (kevinhoegen@email.com)
Date: Thu Dec 13 2001 - 21:10:15 EST

Welcome to the DML John...nice to see yet another 3.9 V6er here. As a DMLer
since 99 I can say that the DML is an incredible resource for all types of
information regarding your Dakota...if you have a question there is
inevitably someone out there who has dealt with it before or who knows how
to. The DML community is a great bunch of people..even the R/T owners...LOL

Kevin
http://webpages.charter.net/khoegen
Home of the "MAGNUM S/T"