Re: Quad cab 3.9 R/T..It sure fools....

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Thu Dec 13 2001 - 18:32:29 EST

we must not always protect the stupid from themselves. I welcome the
opportunity to help natural selection when warranted.

are we on a 6 month cycle with this thread? No offense directed toward you
Tony (or anyone else). We all know it's a free country, and God blessed
America with that. Folks are gonna put stickers on their trucks, while
other folks talk junk to them for doing so. Fact of life, let's get on with
it.
         Jon Smith
       Raleigh, NC
'95 CC 318 4x4 auto
   344rwhp/424tq

4x4 R/Ts, but some guy on the street may not know
the difference, and just think its a great deal until after the fact when he
comes after you with a gun.

My .02
TonyC