Rancho Shocks....

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Thu Dec 13 2001 - 19:42:24 EST

I ordered Rancho 5000 for the front and 9000 w/ the adjuster kit From 4
Wheel Parts (http://www.4wheeldrive.com) for $302.75. With my luck my card
was declined. That was about 2 months ago. On Tuesday I went to the 4 Wheel
Parts store here in Fort Worth and they MATCHED the $302.75 including tax
and shipping from there web site! Front ones shipped from Dallas and the
rear shocks w/ adjuster kit from I think Colorado. I got the fronts
yesterday and put them on this morning. Couldn't really test them to much in
the rain But the 5000's in the front so far has help with the ride.

While I was there I picked up Gorilla Wheel Locks for my baby(Part #
71681N). I had a hard time about putting down just over $300 and walking out
empty handed ;) They look like the stock lug nuts, unless you look into the
hole that the lug nut sits in.

Don Mallett
Y2K QC 4.7L Auto SLT+
http://Geocities.com/maldbnsf/