Re: Block Heater question

From: MAGNUM S/T (kevinhoegen@email.com)
Date: Thu Dec 13 2001 - 21:28:37 EST

...shot in the dark here as well...could it simply be a small amount of
gaseous build-up...or condensation in vapor form (caused by heat build
within the block) that is released quickly when the engine turns-over.

Just an educated guess...I'm not familiar with how warm these heaters
get...or if there is a way you can adjust how warm they get?