swapping seats ???

From: Tim Althoff (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Fri Dec 14 2001 - 09:22:07 EST

I have a 99 RC dak that I am thinking of swapping my seats. I have a bad
back and looking for something better. I am not worried about the console
(building custom one), and not worried about storage behind (since there
isn't much). Now I probably won't go with viper seats but looking at new
Sebring seats or even neon seats. I like my sisters 01 neon seats but would
like leather. One thing I noticed about the neon seats is that the front of
the mounting bracket bolts to the floor the same. Would anyone know if the
rails are the same on the 00+ neon's as the 97+ daks? I finally found some
but now need some info on how to mount them? do you use the stock mounts
and retro fit them to the new seats? Is there some certain measurements
that I should watch out for? honestly how hard would a seat swap be? Any
other tips...

Thanks,
Tim Althoff
http://go.to/yllwdkta