Re: Quad cab 3.9 R/T..It sure fools....

From: kwreimer (kwreimer@msn.com)
Date: Fri Dec 14 2001 - 21:25:59 EST

Remember this People... When someone dresses up there car or truck, this
vehicle becomes of that person, The vehicle depicts that persons
personality. We are all different how we like to dress up vehicles, ever see
a beater car or truck, and the person climbing out of the vehicle most of
the time looks like a Slob...I would hate to see the inside of there
apartment or home. let alone the inside of that vehicle.. LOL.