Re: Mileage and bad Rack and Pinion unit

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Dec 14 2001 - 22:33:16 EST

Well,I guess that`s something for me to look forward
to,although I like my Dak`s power and mileage the way
it is. They shouldn`t make trucks as fast as mine! :)
My rack and pinion (sounds like a medieval torture
device,huh?),it gets replaced the day after
Christmas.YAY!! Steve P.
--- "Mallett, Donald B" <Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com>

http://www.dakota-truck.net/profiles/dakota/QwkvWz@DAJFf6/profile.htm
> *-------Every minute in your Dodge is a minute worth
> living.-------*

=====
2001 Dodge Dakota 4X4 Sport RC,Flame Red/4.7L V8/45RFE auto/3.92 limited-slip/16" aluminum wheels/Infinity CD-cassette system.