RE: atten: tony c car shows

From: Tim Althoff (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Sat Dec 15 2001 - 11:50:27 EST

yea I'm usually in a modified truck...tends to be the big money express's
and wild rams...of course I eat those expresses almost every time... :) no
clue how though! there trucks are honestly better then my daily driver,
poor boy everything mods! It must be that yellow! :)

Tim Althoff
99 RC V6 5-Speed SL modified...
http://go.to/yllwdkta