Yeah I know it's probably blasphemy.

From: Patrick (lexam@mail.com)
Date: Sat Dec 15 2001 - 08:06:38 EST

I know I might get chafe for this, but I'm still going to ask.

Has anyone tried to make an SLT look like the base model on the gen3. I
don't know if I want to take the chrome off but I do want that gray air dam
out of there.

My wife has a Chevy Metro and it is an LSI, one step up from the base. Now
it's bumpers match the color of the car and the base doesn't. So why is it
on the SLT the air dam is gray and doesn't match. I don't get this,
because that color does not work for all colors of daks. Now mine isn't
too bad since I have a Black Dak.

However I still want it to match my color and not gray. Maybe if they kept
the color matching and used the chrome to distinquish it. Ok I've went on
this rant long enough, I'll stop but not till I'm burnt at the stake for
being a heretic. (Atleast I didn't suggest Ford (evil trucks))

How difficult would it be to change out the air dam on a 98 dak?.

Thanks for the help.

Patrick Roberts

Dodge forgive me for the sins I commit.
For I know what I do, I just can't help it.
I must buy and modify to no end.
So please spare me from your rightous wrath and hit me
not with a Ford but, let my end be determined
by the Mayor, who is the true king of truckville.