Is this a real virus?? need to know

From: SEMIHEMI01@aol.com
Date: Sat Dec 15 2001 - 10:05:56 EST

    Got message that a virus not found by Nortons or McAfee may be in your
machine. I have it but it may be a legit program and not a worm. It is listed
in window's command as "" SULFNBK.EXE"" Does anybody know.
    THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS CAME WITH THE WARNING FROM A FRIEND::::
 I just received a warning from a friend that he had sent out a virus to
> everyone in his address book. It isn't picked up by Norton or Mcfee. I
> checked and I had it too. It sends goes out to everyone in your address
> book. It stays on your computer 14 days then attacks the harddrive.
> Fortunately it's easy to remove. Follow these directions, it only takes a
> couple of minutes:
> 1. Go to START on your desktop.
> 2. Click on FIND or SEARCH.
> 3. Ask or a Search for FILE NAME sulfnbk.exe in your C drive. This is the
> worm.
> 4. Click on SEARCH. If it shows you have it, DO NOT OPEN IT. Right click
the
> file and left click DELETE.
> Close the window and go to your desk top. Open your RECYCLE BIN. Look for
> file sulfnbk.exe and delete it. That should do it.
> 5. Go through the process again to make sure it's gone.

SEMIHEMI01@AOL.COM> KB SuperChargeded, 4.7L, 2001, QC,
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01">the "DAK",</A> <A
HREF="http://futuresite.register.com/jump?url=http%3A%2F%2Fsouthernmopar.org">
SouthernMoPar</A>