Re: Is this a real virus?? need to know

From: Jon (jonram@megalink.net)
Date: Sun Dec 16 2001 - 14:38:38 EST

No, that's a hoax. SULFNBAK.exe is present in every windows 95/98 system,
it's an MS-DOS program to backup windows long filenames.
Later,
Jon
jonram@megalink.net
The Dodge Diesel Website
http://www.dieseldodge.com
1996 Dodge Dakota Sport 4X4, 3.9L V6, 42RE, 3.92:1 8.75 axle, "BackRack"
Headache Rack, Dodge Motorsports decals, steering wheel cover, and front
license plate, diamond-plate bedrail covers, Lund VentVisors, Lund BugShield