my Dak has a big sister

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Sat Dec 15 2001 - 11:01:14 EST

Well, Loreen and I picked up her new Ram yesterday. It looks even better
during the day ;-) The stats on the Ram are:

2002 Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4x4 SLT
4.7L
45RFE auto
3:92 rear
limited slip rear axle
short bed (6'3")

Premium cloth 40/20/40 front seats
    w/ 8 way power driver's seat
Rear 60/40 split folding seat w/ folding flat load floor
Customer Preferred Package 24G
Rear sliding rear window
Chrome hood guard
265/70/17 OWL Badyear tires
Patriot Blue exterior w/ Dark Slate Gray interior

It would've been nice to get a couple more goodies, but we needed to take
what was on the lot to get the 7yr/100K mile warranty. And we did upgrade
the warranty so it's 7yr/100K bumper to bumper (which lowered our payment
... go figure ;-)

It's in the audio shop as we speak getting a Viper 550esp alarm/remote
starter installed. I can't wait until it's out so I can drive it again ;-)
And no, I won't be trading in my Dakota for a 4x4. I like road racing way
too much ;-) It will be interesting to put the Ram and Dak side by side
after the Hotchkis kit is installed (in the Dak). Should make for some
interesting photos ;-)

--
Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport